SUP RACE HEXA CARBON
Accessible, comfortable and strong, the « HEXA CARBON » SUP RACE is for intermediate paddlers. This light and versatile board design is made for all types of water and conditions. The board is very robust with the HEXA CARBON construction and it is very fast and reactive in the EXTREM construction. Lamination made of Innegra/Carbon and fiberglass and a 37% bio-sourced RESOLTECH epoxy resin, will give you a very good ratio stiffness/impact resistance, for less maintenance. Available in any custom width, up to 30’’.
- 15 kg/m3 EPS foam core.
- Lamination made of Innegra/Carbon 150 g/m2 and 200g/m2 fiberglass cloth for the finish.
- RESOLTECH 37 % bio-sourced Epoxy resin.
- Choice of artworks. Customization with printed decals on option.
- Included equipment : 3⁄4 EVA Deck pad, FCS II fiberglass fins, 2 x leash plugs at the tail and one at the nose, 4 deck attachments on thefront, for deck bag or deck net.
- Indicative weights : for an 14’ x 28’’ and 285 liters = 11 kg – for an 12’ 6 x 28’’ and 250 liters = 10 kg
|12′ 6″||CLASSIC||2 500,00 €|
|14′ 0”||CLASSIC||2 625,00 €|
|UL and Tandem||CLASSIC||on quote|
SUP RACE "EXTREM"
Designed for performance, the lightweight SUP RACE “EXTREM” is for demanding and experienced paddlers. Its exceptional glide qualities will give you best performance in upwind and downwind. Lamination is made of TEXTREME carbon. The Spread Tow UD (Uni-Directional) tapes produced are much thinner than conventional carbon fiber tapes and have more material packed in the same area which gives better mechanical performance. Available in any custom width up to 30”.
RESOLTECH highest module Epoxy resin for a better impact resistance and rigidity. The combination of these two materials gave us the possibility to make the lightest and strongest custom SUP RACE boards, on the market.
- 15 kg/m3 EPS foam core
- Lamination made of TEXTREME 160 g/m2 and 100g/m2 fiberglass cloth for the finish.
- RESOLTECH Highest module & rigidity epoxy system
- Choice of artwork on catalogue. WhiteT Speed paint on hull and rails, to improve glide and Printed decals on option
- Included equipment: 3⁄4 EVA Deck pad, FCS II fin carbon, 2 x leash plugs at the tail.
Indicative weights : for an 14’ x 25’’ and 285 liters = 9,4 kg – for 12’ 6 x 25’’ 250 liters : 8,5 kg
|12′ 6″||EXTREM||2 800,00 €|
|14′ 0″||EXTREM||3 050,00 €|
|UL and Tandem till 18′||EXTREM||on quote|
An all purpose board design, for beginner and intermediate paddlers, for all types of use: surfing, river, fitness, cruising. Available in any custom measurements, up to 33’’ wide.
- EPS foam core at 20 kg/m3, density.
- Lamination made of 200g/m² Fiberglass and 37% bio-sourced RESOLTECH Epoxy resin.
- Choice of finish: Mat or gloss.
- Choice of Artworks : Tinted resin, inclusion of printed artwork
- Lamination made of natural fiber: Flax or hemp on option.
Included equipment: 3⁄4 Deck pads, FCS II fins: side fins and central US BOX with FCS II connect fiberglass fin. 2 x leash plugs at the tail.
|Up to 9′ 0″||HEXA CARBON||1 900,00 €|
|Up to 10′ 0″||HEXA CARBON||1 970,00 €|
|Up to 11′ 0″||HEXA CARBON||2 085,00 €|
|Up to 12′ 0″||HEXA CARBON||2 180,00 €|
PRONE PADDLE RACE CONSTRUCTION « CLASSIC »
The Prone and Racing Paddleboards “CLASSIC” is for paddlers looking for a robust and durable board with a minimum of maintenance. This lightweight and versatile board will suit both individual 3 BAY designs, the Racing Prone Paddle and Paddle (Downwind and Flatwater) for maximum comfort and great sensations.
- Core polystyrene Foam 20 kg / m3.
- Stratification Innegra / Carbon 150 g / m2 and finishing fiberglass 200g / m2.
- Epoxy Resin RESOLTECH bio-sourced 37%.
- Decoration : choose from a catalogue. Including the use of printed fabrics and optional customizing finishes. Included: Foam Rubber Pads, FCS Fin II carbon, plug leash.
- Weight: 10 ‘6 x 20.2’ ‘170 liter 9 kg to 14’ x 21.5 ” and 255 liters 12 kg
PRONE PADDLE RACE CONSTRUCTION« EXTREM »
Stiff and light, the Prone Paddleboard “EXTREM” is for paddlers with high expectations in terms of performance. Stratification with weaved carbon Textreme, the most powerful on the market, and RESOLTECH high modulus Epoxy resin for improved impact resistance. The combination of these two materials means less resin for a lighter board. This construction using high quality materials gives the board exceptional gliding and reactivity abilities, only for the models 10 ‘6 or Prone Racing Paddles (Flatwater and Downwind).
- Core polystyrene foam 15 kg / m3 no stringer.
- Stratification Carbon TEXTREME finish and fiberglass 100g / m2.
- RESOLTECH Epoxy Resin bio-sourced
- Decoration : choose from the catalogue with paint and mat varnish.
- Finishes included: Foam Rubber Pads and FCS II fin carbon, plug leash.
- Example of Weight for Racing Paddle 10 ‘6 x 20.2’ ‘170 liters = 7.8kg
|8′ 10”||NIPPER||CLASSIC||1 335,00 €|
|10’6”||RACING||CLASSIC||1 545,00 €|
|10’6”||RESCUE||CLASSIC||1 670.00 €|
|12′||PRONE||CLASSIC||1 890,00 €|
|12′||PRONE||EXTREM||2 415,00 €|
|14′||PRONE||CLASSIC||2 016,00 €|
|14′||PRONE||EXTREM||2 595,00 €|
|>’ UL||PRONE||EXTREM||on quote|
SUP SURF "WAVE CARBON"
Reactive and light, the « WAVE CARBON » SUP SURF is design for experienced paddlers. Made of EPS foam, without wood stringer and a carbon/Innegra HEXA CARBON lamination. This design and construction combines, speed, power and a tight turning radius, in a well-balanced high performance SUP SURF. The SUP SURF comes with 5 FCS II fins.
The 3 Bay SUP FOIL comes with a choice of boitiers – you can choose from DEEP TUTTLE, KF BOX or DOUBLE US BOX.
Available in any custom measurements from 7’ 0’’ to 10’ 6 long – up to 33’’ width and 6’’ thick.
- EPS foam core at 20 kg/m3 density, no stringer.
- Lamination made of Innegra/Carbon 150 g/m2, fiberglass 200g/m² and 37% bio-sourced RESOLTECH Epoxy resin.
- Choice of Artworks on catalogue : inclusion of printed artwork
Included equipment: 3⁄4 Deck pads, FCS II 5 fins carbon/fiber. 2 x leash plugs at the tail
|Up to 8’0″||SUP SURF||1 850,00 €|
|Up to 8’6″||SUP SURF||1 940,00€|
|Up to 9’6″||SUP SURF||2 050,00€|
|Up to 10′ 6″||SUP SURF||2 150,00 €|
|Up to 7′ 0″||SUP FOIL||1 700,00 €|
|Up to 8′ 0″||SUP FOIL||1 800,00 €|